Richland Hills is a great place to stay for either leisure or business travel, with immediate access to an incredible selection of local attractions.
• Northeast Mall
• Hurst Convention Center
• NRH20 Family Water Park
• NYTEX Sports Arena
• Birdville ISD Coliseum & Stadium
Richland Hills offers visitors a convenient location with great access to all of DFW’s major attractions.
• 6 minutes from Downtown Fort Worth & I-35 West
• 18 minutes from DFW International Airport
• 18 minutes from the Arlington Entertainment District
• 22 minutes from Texas Motor Speedway & Alliance Airport
Richland Hills is served by the Trinity Railway Express (TRE) commuter rail line connecting Downtown Dallas to Downtown Fort Worth. The Richland Hills station is just one stop away from Downtown Fort Worth.
Richland Hills is home to two new hotels, Comfort Suites and La Quinta Inn & Suites. Both hotels are located at the intersection of Loop 820 and Glenview Drive/West Pipeline Road across from Northeast Mall.
La Quinta Inn & Suites
643 NE Loop 820, Richland Hills, TX 76118
653 NE Loop 820, Richland Hills, TX 76118
Both hotels offer a wide selection of amenities.
• Beautifully appointed rooms with upgraded pillow top beds
• Free Shuttle Service
• Hot Expanded Breakfast
• Evening Socials
• Free Wireless Internet
• Indoor Pool & Hot Tub
• Exercise Room
• Meeting Facilities
back to the top >>>