Records Request

Open Records

The City Secretary is the primary resource from which a citizen can obtain information classified as "open" under the Texas Public Information Act. Whenever a citizen needs to know about an ordinance or other concerns before the City Council, the information is easily accessible through this office. 

Fill out the Open Records Request Form (PDF) to request public information.