2023 Bulk Pickup Dates
- February 13
- May 15
- August 14
- October 16
Bulk Pickup Requirements
Bulk Pickup is a residential service. Commercial properties can schedule a bulk pickup date for an additional fee by contacting Republic Services.
Please note Republic Services will not pick up items that do not follow the below requirements. Items not following these requirements will be tagged as non-compliant and must be removed by the resident. Residents can schedule a special pickup with Republic Services for items exceeding the allowable amount. Contact Republic to schedule a special pickup.
Per City Code, items placed out for quarterly Bulk Pickup may be placed at the prescribed curbside location no earlier than the Saturday preceding the week before Bulk Pickup is to begin (nine days) and not later than 7 am the scheduled day that Bulk Pickup begins.
Please keep bulk items off sidewalks so pedestrians can continue to have access.
Republic Services will begin pickup on the above pickup dates at 7 am and will continue the pickup process until all sections are complete. After a section is complete, Republic will not return for items placed out behind the collection crews.
- Bulky waste including furniture, hot water heaters, large electronics etc. weighing more than 50 pounds
- Appliances (no Freon items without certification of removal)
- Small items, such as clothing, small appliances, etc., must be containerized
- Loose brush and tree limbs
- Must not exceed 4 cubic yards (about the size of a standard truck bed)
- Yard waste
- Must be containerized or bundled
- Must not exceed 4 feet in length
- Tree stumps
- Must be cut into 4 foot lengths and stacked neatly at the curb
- Commercial waste, large quantities of construction debris and non-compactible items
- Hazardous waste such as paints, fertilizers, pool chemicals and Freon
- These items may be disposed at the City's annual Household Hazardous Waste & Document Shredding event
- Medications may be disposed of through the Single Use Disposal System.
- Large uncut trees
- Unbagged/loose items such as debris, paper, clothing
- General household trash put out on your regular service day