Starting & Stopping Water Service

In order to start or stop water service same-day, all documentation (listed below) must be provided before 2:30 pm Monday through Thursday. Anything received after these hours will be completed the next business day.

Starting Water Service

  1. Commercial Water Service
  2. Residential Water Service
  3. Make a Donation

Complete the Commercial Water Service Application (PDF).

The following documents are required:

  • Valid Texas Driver's License
  • Copy of lease/rental agreement or proof of ownership

Please email all required documents to Utility Billing. Once all documents are received and processed, Utility Billing will contact you with your account information so you can pay the deposit online.

Please contact Republic directly at 817-332-7301 for commercial refuse service.

Update Your Account

If you would like to update your current account (not including starting/closing your account) please fill out Account Change Form (PDF) and email the completed form to Utility Billing or place it in drop box behind City Hall.

Stopping Water Service

To stop water service and close your account, email Utility Billing the following information:

  • Your property address
  • The date you would like to final your account
  • Your forwarding address to send the final bill

Utility Billing will reply back to you so you know your request was received.