Fiscal Year 2023 Adopted Budget
- Fiscal Year 2023 Adopted Budget
- General Fund Revenues
- General Fund Expenditures
- Required Notices
- Important Dates
The General Fund is the general operating fund of the City. General Fund expenditures for fiscal year 2022-23 are projected to be $8,716,929, which is a 15% increase from last fiscal year 2022 end of year estimates. The overall increase is primarily due to several personnel vacancies in the Streets and Community Development departments, as well as a 5% salary increase in FY23.
*General Fund expenditures do not include transfers to other funds from fund balance.
- August 8, 2022: City Council Budget Work Session: General Fund and Utility Fund
- August 22, 2022: City Council Budget Work Session: Special Revenue Funds and Debt Service
- September 12, 2022: Proposed FY 2023 Budget 1st Reading and Public Hearing
- September 26, 2022: Proposed FY 2023 Budget 2nd Reading and Adoption
- October 1, 2022: Beginning of FY 2023
A budget serves as a financial plan for the City. It shows proposed spending and revenue in broad categories by department or by account type. The Finance Department administers the annual operating and capital spending plan and monitors compliance during the fiscal year.
Each year, the City Manager and City staff put together a financial plan for the following fiscal year. The planning ensures the City's ability to meet the needs of the community. To be effective, the City direct resources to those areas most essential to the community's well being.
- Fiscal Year 2021-2022 Adopted Budget (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2020-2021 Amended Budget (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2020-2021 Adopted Budget (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Adopted Budget (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2018-2019 Adopted Budget (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2017-2018 Adopted Budget (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2016-2017 Adopted Budget (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2015-2016 Adopted Budget (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2014-2015 Adopted Budget (PDF)